The flattering stuff. The words of praise that spill from my worshippers' lips, giving joyous thanks for the pleasure of browsing my humble works. Kind of empty, isn't it? Damn. I appear to be a bit short on worshippers right now. Perhaps you'd better try later, when I'm closer to achieving ascension. Either that, or you could send me some love-mail yourself.
Actually I have received various sporadic clumps of praise from the dubious sources known as my friends, and also from random devotees across the Internet. Here's just a little bit of the e-mailed snippets of praise that I have in the past received:
- "Stick with the mysterious, bloody annoying way to go" Andy Walton (29/4/1997)
- "I just wanted to say I think your sense of humor is about as quirky as mine." Kithera (7/5/1997)
- "Wow spin my nipples and Call me howard, or DON'T! Thanks a lot, It's the best page I've found so far it wicked." Wastit (10/10/1997)
- "by the way so far your site looks pretty neat. BUT you could have omitted all these comments (despite the fact they are true..) about greek roads." Nik Passaris (29/10/1997)
- "Well, I must admit I'm confused and lost, but I love your pot page!" Lynne Brown (14/1/1998)
- "I LOVE your cataloguing of planets. I'm compiling a book of fan-based HoL material, so I'm searching the web for pages. Yours jumped out." David Brazil (3/8/1998)
- "Hey, your site kicks all mighty arse..." Malekite (4/8/1998)
- "If you could guide me it would be great, Thanks" Mark Tsimikalis (27/7/1999)
- "Great site, BTW" Angus McKnight (29/5/2001)
And in case you think that I need to say it, all of these comments are sic (or is that sick..?).